Hello Everybody! And welcome to Episode 8 of Save It For The Breakdown. This week The Gersch and I had the opportunity to interview Mrs. Courtney Ryan Buie of Slip Productions. We talk about booking/promoting shows, South by Southwest, and post-hardcore. The Gersch jokingly called this our weakest episode because the music isn’t quite as heavy as it has been in the previous episodes. Despite the reduction of mosh the interview was a lot of fun, and Mrs. Buie supplied most of the music in this episode. As usual check Radio Casbah, Podomatic, and iTunes for the sounds. Thank you for listening. Enjoy the show.
- Into Another – “Poison Fingers” – Ignaurus
- The Minor Times – “The Pugilist At Work” – Making Enemies
- Shotmaker – “Satellite Screens” – The Complete Discography 1993-1996
- Regents – “Fishtown Party Bus” – 7″
- Red Scare – “Automate Insection” – Capillary Lockdown
- Narrows – “Newly Restored” – New Distances
- Sleepytime Trio – “Dear Hands” – Memory-Minus
- Four Hundred Years – “Power Of Speech” – Transmit Failure
Dudes-This is Shaun. This podcast rules. Email me sometime! Play more from Great American Steak religion …Gersch knows what I’m talking about.
Thanks for the compliments, Shaun. We really appreciate it. Where have you been? I haven’t seen you in a long time. I will tell The Gersch to add more stuff from Great Steak Religion to the playlist. He’ll be stoked.
thanks for listening shaun i will hook you up we actually need to have you as a guest on the show.We need to hang soon it has been way to long