Welcome to another episode of Save It For The Breakdown!
This time around the Gersch and I had the privilege of speaking with Kyle Artrip and Albert from the Austin, Texas punk/hardcore bands Recide, The Creamers, Breakout, Nosferatu, and a host of bands. I apologize for not speaking with these guys sooner. They’ve been playing around Austin since 2009, and this is the first opportunity I’ve had to speak with them. Their sound of hardcore is reminiscent of the early 1980s: loud, fast, and raw, and it’s been dominating the Austin, Texas scene for a few years now.
Thank you for listening. Enjoy the episode.
- The Creamers – “Modern Day” – Rubberneck Compilation Issue 1
- Breakout – “Razor Wire” – Razor Wire
- Nosferatu – “Kill the Pride” – e.p.
- Nosferatu – “Flag and Cross” – e.p.
- Institute – “Exhibitionism” – Subordination
- Glue – “Falling Apart” – Demo 2012