Welcome to episode 70 of Save It For The Breakdown!
This time around I have the privilege of speaking with Chris Pfeffer and Dave Ackerman of the new Austin, Texas hardcore band, Obedience. We also talk about their previous projects: Tear It Up, Dead Nation, Divergents, Severed Head Of State, Signal Lost, Criaturas, and a ton of others.
Also please check out the Obedience demo at their Bandcamp
Thank you for listening. Enjoy the show.
- Signal Lost – “Simulation” – Prosthetic Screams
- Criaturas – “Espiritu De Libertad” – Espiritu De Libertad
- Meadowlark – “Days Of Our Lives” – 7″
- Dead Nation – “Face The Nation” – Passing Phase
- Tear It Up – “Don’t Call Me Tonight” – Nothing To Nothing
- Severed Head Of State – “Shame Of The Cross” – Anathema Device